The mechanism of action of a drug -MoA- is a complex concept in pharmacology. In medicine, this term is used to describe how a drug or other substance produces an effect on the body. Knowing the mechanism of action of a drug may help provide information about the safety of the drug and how it affects the body. It may also help identify the right dose of a drug and which patients are most likely to respond to the treatment.
Thus, it is a challenging term to explain or present to a target audience. Nonetheless, it is essential to conceptually explain this mechanism to promote a drug or technology.
MoA animation videos are videos that visually explain how a drug or device acts within our body to exert its action.
Currently, the digital environment and websites have become more important, so many companies have chosen to include MoA animations to describe their products. Among its benefits, we can find:
– Users will always prefer to watch a video instead of reading long documents, which would take them more time and probably would not understand everything.
– No matter who your target audience is, investors, healthcare professionals (HCPs), researchers, potential partners, or even patients. They will all prefer to watch an easy and understandable video.
– Mechanism of action (MOA) videos combine different elements such as voice-over, powerful graphics, and on-screen text to ensure that the message is engaging, clear, and concise.
This is typically a popular communication option for medical and pharmaceutical companies, as it has proven to be the most effective means of explaining them. Not only does it allow them to bring their product to life, but it also helps them reach new audiences by telling an educational story in a more engaging and impactful way:
- Support pharmaceutical marketing at trade fair stands.
- Supporting pharmaceutical representatives.
- Can be used on the web or in presentations.
- Obtain other marketing materials from the video such as scientific illustrations, PowerPoint presentations, holograms, among others.
The target audience for these videos is healthcare providers, physicians, patients, students, and anyone who wants to learn about a different pathology, product, medical device, or technology.
Drug MoA animation importance
MoA animation videos have proven to be a successful tool for various marketing purposes, being essential in companies’ marketing strategies to increase return on investment (ROI).
These tools, therefore, can be used for multiple audiences and objectives, digesting a complicated story into a compelling narrative, providing a framework of understanding that will engage the viewer, and making a strong and lasting impression to learn about a different pathology, product, medical device, or technology.
Finally, the real value of an MoA video is the fact that it digests a complicated story into a compelling narrative, providing a framework of understanding that will engage the viewer and make a strong, lasting impression.
How can 3DforScience help you?
3DforScience is a scientific communication company specialized in visual content for the life science sector. We are a passionate creative team of scientists, marketers, artists, and animators with a shared aim: to help you improve your scientific communication with innovative and unique creative solutions.
In our 3D medical animation agency we can help to boost your scientific communication capabilities within the biotechnological/molecular biology fields by designing unique creative solutions such as 3D animation videos or illustrations.
Would you like to bring your scientific messaging to life? Contact us. We would be pleased to provide you with a unique creation.